BG452 Disciplinary Code
Taxco Business Guide
Employees are expected to comply with their employer's rules and regulations. Disciplinary action will be taken against any employee who does not fully adhere to the rules and regulations. Such disciplinary action could lead to dismissal. In some instances, employees may be dismissed without having been given prior written warnings. In all other instances where discipline is handed down, it shall be progressive, i.e. first written warning, second written warning, third written warning, then dismissal.
The rules and regulations are generally as follows:
- Employees must be punctual and unauthorised absence from work will not be tolerated.
- Employees must be in full uniform or adhere to the dress code when on duty and must be clean, neat and tidy at all times while on duty.
- Employees are expected to carry out their work performance in an efficient and diligent manner at all times.
- Absence from work due to sickness or unforeseen reasons should be reported to the employer at the earliest convenience on the first day of such absence.
- Sick leave will be granted, as per the sick leave policy outlined in the employment contract.
- Employees must submit a sick certificate completed by a medical practitioner within two working days upon return to work.
- Absence from work for a continuous period of three days and failure to notify the employer of the reasons for such absence will be regarded as desertion.
- You are expected to follow fair, lawful and reasonable instructions from your manager/employer.
- Possession or use of intoxicating substances will not be tolerated.
- Employees are at all times required to be honest and act in the best interests of this company. Dishonesty of any kind will not be tolerated.
- All company property must be handled with care.
- Employees may not do any private work while on duty unless management has granted express, written permission.
- Employees are not to perform any work that may be in competition with the employer's business.
- Threatening and/or intimidating fellow employees, management or any member of the public will be regarded in a very serious light. No weapons may be brought onto company premises.
- Employees may not borrow any money from the company or other employees, without the express, written permission of management.
- Any form of violence will be regarded in a very serious light.
- Employees are not permitted to commit any act of sabotage.
- Insulting and/or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
For more information on employee administration Contact Us Now.
This Guide is subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use of Taxco Services and their Website.